Small Business Accounting
SMEs are said to be the backbone of the UK economy, whether you provide goods or a service the right support is essential for success. At Sigma we understand the pressures that come with running a small business, being one ourselves, from hiring the right staff, to raising funds and keeping on top of the figures we are here to help.
- Small businesses in all sectors
- Businesses looking to kickstart growth
- Businesses applying for funding
Small business accounting services:
- Year end accounting and tax compliance
- Tax planning and advice
- Technology based bookkeeping solutions
- Payroll management
- VAT compliance and advice
- Business plans and forecasts
- Process reviews
- Funding applications
- HMRC investigation management
- Company secretarial services
- Due diligence and business valuations
- Personal tax advice and planning
Cash is king and this is most true for small businesses, managing cashflow and profitability are essential to ensure longevity and stability. At Sigma we have developed a range of services targeted at ensuring these objectives are met for businesses in a wide variety of industries. No matter what you do we have the expertise and contact to ensure you have all the tools you need.
Each client has a dedicated qualified accountant that has the expertise to advise you in business structures and tax planning whilst ensuring all your compliance obligations are met. Producing accounts and filing tax returns is not all we do, we can help produce business plans to raise vital capital, help streamline your processes through technology and provide key tax planning advice to ensure more of your hard earned money is kept in your pocket.
At Sigma, we have a proven track record in helping clients achieve their financial and growth goals by providing a tailored bespoke service built around you.