We have been providing expert accountancy services to the healthcare sector for well in excess of a decade, combining sector expertise and technical knowledge to support your business.
- Doctors working in the NHS and privately
- GP practices, Dental practices, Pharmacies and Opticians
- Locum Doctors, Dentists, Optometrists, Pharmacists, Audiologists
- Podiatrists, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists
- Care homes and other social care providers
Medical accountants services:
- Bespoke management reporting
- Year end accounting and tax compliance
- Tax planning and tailored advice
- Comprehensive bookkeeping solutions
- Payroll solutions
- Review business structures and advice
- Specialist capital allowance claims
- Superannuation certificates and reports
- NHS pension reports and projections for annual allowance and lifetime allowance planning
- Planning of partner drawings and cash flow management
- Succession planning, ownership changes and property ownership
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Software selection, setup and comprehensive training
Professionals in the Healthcare Sector are tasked with improving and saving lives on a daily basis, which in itself is rewarding but also stressful. We at Sigma take the stress out of managing accounts, filing tax returns, tax compliance matters and navigating NHS rules so that you can concentrate on what you do best.
The healthcare sector has over years been subjected to numerous changes and challenges and compliance needs are unlike those in any other sector. These range from new rules governing IR35 and pensions to increasing operating costs and falling funding. We at Sigma have been pro-active in implementing bespoke technology based solutions along with our personal approach to a broad range of healthcare professionals which has allowed optimisation in both finances and business development.
This has been possible due to the fact that our team of chartered accountants understand that each area of the healthcare profession is different and we ensure to provide a tailored approach.