Payroll has become increasingly complicated with the introduction of real time information and pensions auto enrolment to the constantly changing statutory payments rules. It has never been more important to seek professional advice to keep up to date with your obligations as an employer. We provide comprehensive payroll services for small and medium sized businesses, taking care of all payroll issues including pensions, taxation, statutory payments, holiday pay entitlements and much more leaving you free to get on with the running of your business.
Whether you have just taken on your first employee or have an office full of staff our friendly staff are on hand throughout the year to provide support and advice.
Our payroll services include:
- Monthly or weekly pay frequencies
- Regular payslips, employer reports and HMRC liabilities
- Setting up and maintaining pensions schemes
- Tax and NIC projections
- Calculating Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) and Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
- Calculating and maintaining holiday entitlements
- Time sheet reviews
- RTI regular HMRC filings
- HMRC registration as an employer
- Advice on pensions, statutory payments and pay
"We have used Sigma for a number of years and find them knowledgable, reliable and trustworthy. We would always recommend them."
“Due to the regulated nature of our profession and the detailed bookkeeping requirements, we have found Sigma’s input to have been very important to the development and compliance of our practice.”
“Sigma has provided us with a high service level and look after all our needs…including VAT, payroll and personal tax returns. We are happy to recommend Sigma.”