HMRC Investigation Management
There are any number of reasons HMRC start a tax investigation and it can be very difficult, if not impossible to find out the reason why you’re being investigated. Sigma recommends dealing with the investigation head on and our experts will manage the process for you, keeping you informed and in control from start to end.
Our HMRC investigation services include:
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries into the tax affairs of individuals, businesses and other bodies, including trusts
- Dealing with disputes with HMRC
- Advising on making voluntary disclosures and preparing unprompted voluntary disclosure reports.
- Providing expert advice to other accountants, lawyers and other professionals
- Liaising with other professional advisers to achieve settlements on behalf of mutual clients
- Negotiating penalties or other elements of tax investigations.
"We have used Sigma for a number of years and find them knowledgable, reliable and trustworthy. We would always recommend them."
“Due to the regulated nature of our profession and the detailed bookkeeping requirements, we have found Sigma’s input to have been very important to the development and compliance of our practice.”
“Sigma has provided us with a high service level and look after all our needs…including VAT, payroll and personal tax returns. We are happy to recommend Sigma.”