Company Formation and Secretarial
Starting a business can seem quite daunting if you’re unfamiliar with the process. Whether it be establishing or forming a company or registering your company with Companies House and everything that follows, our accountants can take the stress away from the company formation process and handle the matter from start to finish.
Once you’re up and running with your company the duties don’t stop there. We can guide you through the various statutory requirements placed on directors whether that be maintaining statutory registers or ensuring your details are up to date with Companies House.
Our company formation and secretarial services include:
- Offering advice on business structures
- Maintaining registers of company details: officeholder details, share details, addresses, PSCs etc.
- Companies House filings for changes in above
- Resolutions and dividend vouchers
- Closure of a company including dissolution, winding up and insolvency
- Planning and advice regarding the differences and benefits of sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and trusts
- Industry specific business advice tailored to your individual goals