COVID-19 - Insurance Cover
Businesses that have cover for both pandemics and government-ordered closure should be covered, as the government and insurance industry confirmed on 17 March 2020 that advice to avoid pubs, theatres etc is sufficient to make a claim as long as all other terms and conditions are met.
Insurance policies differ significantly, so businesses are encouraged to check the terms and conditions of their specific policy and contact their providers. Most businesses are unlikely to be covered, as standard business interruption insurance policies are dependent on damage to property and will exclude pandemics.
Call 0121 783 5392
- Job Retention Scheme
- Deferring VAT payments
- Deferring Income Tax payments
- Business Tax – Time to Pay Scheme
- Statutory Sick Pay relief package for SMEs
- Business rates holiday
- Grant funding for all business in receipt of small business rate relief or rural rate relief
- Grant funding for retail, hospitality and leisure businesses
- Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Bank of England lending facility
- Increase to Working Tax Credits
- Universal Credit
- Mortgage Holiday for 3 months.
- Insurance Cover
Follow us for an explanation of the latest government updates.